Up-to-the-minute & modern jewellery design fads around the world
3 months ago Rohit Shetty 0
Fashion is changeable and very unpredictable in nature, and with the advancement in time, a person who is keen on remaining fashionable needs to accustom him/herself to the ever-changing and dynamic bickering in the trends. If you want to boost your style statement or keep up with the vogue, it is highly imperative to run along the current international trend, which also helps in making you appreciate yourself and lift up your self-esteem. Preserving these in mind, let us delve into the latest jewellery fads around the world:
1) Uniqueness: In the last few years, the trend was principally fixated on the rarity and individuality of the jewels. This trend is much more disposed on peculiar colossal sized jewels with a bit of anomaly. In addition, there was a proclivity for jazzy gems and rocks, that usually came in a wide array of colours.
2) Minimalist designs: The craving for minimalist designed jewellery is at an all-time high with convoluted designs, that was a characteristic of the resurgence. The specialists in the field of jewellery are innovating more in floral designs that are minimalist in art. There is also an increase in traditional and culturally crafted minimalistic pieces of jewellery that enhance the femininity of women.
3) Different types of metals: There has been a heightened increase in order for different types of metallic jewellery, which calls for innovation in new gold chain models. These will indeed make you look more refined and will enhance your look on any type of occasion or special event. Apart from new gold chain models, there has been an increase in demand for components that contain alloys of metals instead of whole ones and differently matched materials that will make the jewels look classier and subtler concurrently.
4) Crystals and pearls: The last year has also seen a resurrection of crystals and pearls and other stones into the main market. Rocks have been used in varied designs and styles, especially in a fancy patchwork of a metallic frame that makes them more aesthetically appealing and sophisticated. The fad is of variedly coloured stones, pearls, crystals and rocks.
5) Zodiac stones: The global trend nowadays is looking fashionable and simultaneously at the same time keeping up with your zodiac sign and stars. People’s fascination with spirituality and personally customized jewellery is widely increasing. Women are searching for jewellers that are knowledgeable in the field of astrology so that they can get customised pieces of jewellery with stones and crystals that suits best with their zodiac signs.
6) Evolved street style: The world nowadays adores the street style, and it’s a hot trend globally currently. It moreover makes it feasible to craft elegant pieces of jewellery such as different 10 gram gold chain in street style. It complements the bold look of modern women that does not look away while facing the world with confidence. The casual wear can be mixed and styled with beautifully materialized and innovative gold chain models to have a wide array of styles.
Now you can shop without thinking about the fashion trend as we have got it all covered here. So, now, go ahead and shop to your heart’s extent without any worries!